Free shipping within the Continental United States. All others will be contacted after the order is submitted for freight charges.
Shipping charges apply. Customer pays all shipping/handling charges and C.O.D. charges if applicable.
Product Marketing will use UPS (ground) for most orders shipped within the Continental US. The United States Postal Service will be used for some small orders.
International orders will be shipped via UPS International, Fed X or the United States Postal Service. Product Marketing will notify all international orders of the shipping charges BEFORE charging the Credit Card or shipping the order.
UPS will not deliver to a P.O. Box. Please use a specific street address when shipping to a residential or commercial location.
- Most packages are shipped within 24 – 48 hours of your order being received (Business Days).
- For Next Day, 2nd Day, or Three Day Select shipments, please call Product Marketing’s Customer Service (813) 926-5958. An additional cost will be added for these types of shipments.
- Orders are not shipped until billing and credit card information is verified and the bank
provides an authorization. If sending in a check, we will not process the order until the check has cleared the bank. If there is a problem with your order due to payment information you entered, Product Marketing will contact you via e-mail or phone.
Returns and Exchanges
- If you are not completely satisfied with your Product Marketing purchase, you may return it within 30 days for a refund minus shipping and handling charges, except for business orders which have an additional 15% restocking fee.
- Returns will only be accepted with a return authorization (RA#) issued by Product Marketing. Please call Customer Service at (813) 926-5958.
- Returns must be in new condition (no signs of wear & tear).
- Items must be in sellable condition, unless there is a defect: in which case we will be happy to provide an exact replacement.
- Shipping charges on return merchandise is the sole responsibility of the customer.